Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Personal Investigation: Why do Dogs Roll in Stinky Stuff?

Personal Investigation Assessment Matrix
Expert
  • Shows weeks of work
  • Audience is very interested
  • I've done the work myself
  • Research in my words – with my personality in it
  • Contains humour(?)
  • Interaction with the audience
  • Speech is confident, clear and with action and expression
  • PowerPoint / presentation has large pics and/or videos and plays automatically

Practitioner
  • Shows three or four weeks of work
  • Research is mostly in my own words
  • Information is interesting
  • Adults have supported me without doing work for me
  • Some humour (?)
  • Some interaction with the audience
  • Audience is attentive and interested
  • Speech is clear
  • PowerPoint / presentation has large pics and/or video

Apprentice
  • Shows about a week’s work
  • A little research – some in my own words
  • Adults have done some of the work for me
  • No interaction with the audience
  • No humour
  • Poor presentation
  • Few pictures
  • Mostly reads the info from the PowerPoint / presentation

Novice
  • Reads the words on the presentation
  • Clearly started at the last minute
  • Hardly any info
  • Parents have done a lot of it for me
  • No pictures or steps
  • Research is straight off the internet
  • No humour
  • Not finished on time
  • Untidy presentation
  • Speech is not very clear

13 comments:

  1. I through you did well with the slides but you need to look at the people you are speaking to and don't let Tc do all the work

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did really well Clicquot it was a great Pi maybe next time you could get a video of him doing the rolling around

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on your P.I next time put a video of you rolling in stinky, smelly stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good clicquot! maybe next time bring in something?
    -Megan
    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your PI Monsieur Clicquot how you did it on something you love
    Next time you can not show your backside and look at us

    ReplyDelete
  6. i liked how you had a pic for us to look at and your info was great high key presentation maybe next time have a video or something and more interaction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked your PI Monsieur Clicquot how you did it on something you love
    Next time you can not show your backside and look at us

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought you did well with your pi next time maybe put more humor in it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your PI. It was an interesting topic and lots of information. Next time include a video. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked your PI clicquot because it was funny and exciting
    Next time try to puss the button better.
    Daniel :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it was coolio but I sure hope someone will build something soon! :) BUT IT WAS STILL COOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked how you did on something that you do but maybe next time you could CLICK IT BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i thin it was nice maybe you could put some videos in

    ReplyDelete